Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAP-PY NEW YEAR!

I've been sort of busy here in Utah so it's taken me a while to post about New Years. This year was a bit different because I'm here in Utah. Jana and I were just planning to relax at home with Tara and Jay on New Years eve but then Tara had a baby so she was in the hospital! It's okay though... it was a fair trade to have Kayleigh here a little sooner than planned. :) We went out to Candice's instead and it was a lot of fun. We played games and chowed down. Usually at midnight we would go out to the desert in Vegas and watch the fireworks and bust open sparkling cider, but it was too cold outside (and Randall made the excellent point that the cider would make yellow snow) so we just brought in the new year in the warmth of Cand and Rand's living room, raising our glasses of cider. It was a lot of fun! So Happy New Year everyone! Best of luck on your resolutions and hope 2009 brings great things for you!

1 comment:

Ben and Taryn said...

I just barely saw this post...haha cute hats! You were certainly missed here on New Years Eve but I'm glad you had so much fun with Jana. But yellow snow?...maybe icy cider lol.