Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
I did this tag on Facebook and I thought maybe I'd copy it on here. Some of you may not know the extent to which I am a dork, but you’re about to find out! Here you are: 25 randoms, facts, and hobbies:
1. I’m a chapstick addict. I go crazy if for some reason there isn’t chapstick in my pocket or purse at all times. Blistex Deep Renewal is my FAVORITE! I also like the Chapstick mint kind... and it reminds me of Jillian!
2. Sometimes I color in coloring books even when I’m not watching any kids. It’s very relaxing! Just listening to my MP3 player, coloring… it takes me back to my childhood and is really soothing. Try it!
3. I sleep in until noon or later everyday and sometimes don’t go to sleep until my mom is awake and getting ready for work.
4. More than half of my favorite bands had their glory days before my time (Beatles, AC/DC, Def Leppard, and Metallica to name a few)
5. I really love chef/cooking shows, particularly Iron Chef America and Take Home Chef. I always say I’ll take some of their simple gourmet recipes and apply them, but I never have.
6. I can honestly say that I like all vegetables. (Well at least all of the ones that I’ve tried) In fact, spinach and broccoli are a couple of my favorites.
7. I ditched more than your average teen in high school but still pulled off a 3.66 cumulative GPA somehow.
8. I sang a mini solo at my graduation… scariest moment of my life, I think.
9. I’ve never had to get stitches but had 3 “broken” bones before I was 3. They call it a green break or something because the bones aren’t fully developed.
10. I’m pretty crafty and know the basics of a lot of areas (sewing, crocheting, knitting, cross-stitching, etc) but the only area that has caught my interest long enough to finish a project is scrapbooking (aside from the numerous pairs of pants I sewed for girl’s camp one year.)
11. I love camping and my family goes about once a year to our Cabin in Fairview UT.
12. I love learning about the history of my ancestors and one of my favorite memories is spending a week with my grandpa, writing his memories down.
13. The best compliment I’ve ever gotten was when I had just gotten out of the shower, had my hair in a towel and no makeup on and I didn’t know that my late grandma’s sister was visiting, so I sauntered through the living room, extremely embarrassed, only to hear her say as I left “She looks just like DeOn!” (DeOn’s my grandma) I guess makeup and hair product don’t matter so much if I can get that kind of compliment without it.
14. I love board games, Karaoke, and Sims and have an embarrassing collection of all of these hobbies.
15. I just bought a laptop that can sign me into websites using my fingerprint
16. I’m writing a novel
17. I’m really sarcastic and have a weird sense of humor so people who don’t know me very well just think I’m mean.
18. Sometimes I AM mean.
19. I’m definitely the black sheep of my fam, despite what the rest of them say. If they deny it, deep down they know it’s true. Lol.
20. I like to ramble on about basically nothing sometimes, as you know since you're reading my blog right now.
21. I LOVE kids but don’t necessarily know if I want them.
22. I draw very poorly
23. I dislike the color purple more than most girls and even some guys.
24. I only have one semester left of college and even though I thought I’d be sad (I used to LOVE College), I’m totally ready for graduation.
25. I love musicals (what would the world be like if we could just bust into song, wherever we were? Awesome… that’s what it would be!)
As always, I tag you all, though I doubt there are 25 people that read my blog :)