Sunday, May 17, 2009

Catching Up

So, since I've been so very distracted with school this semester and it is now completed, I thought I should probably update my blog! I haven't had TOO much going on, but there has been some fun stuff in the past six months to document. I really haven't updated about my life since New Years, so here goes... Around New Years, my sisters had babies so I now have a new niece and nephew! They are SO CUTE! Below are some pictures right after they were born. I was lucky enough to spend some of January in Utah before school started so I got to hold them a lot :D It was great.




In February, mom and I stayed in Utah for a week to catch both of the baby blessings. It was a lot of fun and they looked adorable in their blessing outfits! They're so cute! It was a fun week.





Some of us also got a chance to karaoke while we were there that week! Below is a picture of me, Jana, Holly, Arin, and Holly's friend Elizabeth. It's always a good time when we go there- you Utah people should check it out! Click here for more info!



In March, I threw my friend Anna a birthday party. She had a lot of her friends there, Trina and Ashlee pictured below, and we did karaoke, had some tasty food, and had a good time. Taryn and I had a little bit of fun decorating for it, stringing streamers across the room and on the windows and doors. I should probably say that Taryn executed it and I merely handed her tape, just so I'm not getting undue credit. I did hang the Happy Birthday sign on the window all by myself though! :)




Also in March, Jana came here for a week for my Spring Break and birthday! It was SO much fun to have her here again and we did some fun stuff for my birthday. It's was really hard to part when she left that time! I think both of us are ready to live in the same state again! I didn't take any pictures while she was here! I was kind of a slacker! Owell... there will be plenty of time to take pictures when we live together!

Easter weekend, we had the WHOLE family here! It was so much fun! We even got the chance to see Erica, Don, Brooklyn, and Ava Stepro. It was a lot of fun to have everyone here and have a big Easter egg hunt in the three main rooms of the house. The babies were of course SO CUTE (Are you seeing a theme to this post?! ha ha ha)! These pictures are of them in their Easter-y outfits. They're adorable!





So, Those are some of the big events from the last six months! Sorry there aren't many details- that's the downside to blogging months after something happens. I've mostly been working on my last semester of school and hanging out with friends. I graduated on May 9th! I'll post some pictures of that in a later post! Now I'm just packing and spending time with my friends for the last week I have left in Henderson! In less than a week, I'm moving to Utah and will be starting my job search. I'm excited to get there and get established. Anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying the warmer weather and all is well with you.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Five more days! I can't wait! Cute post (of course because my baby is in it)! Ü