Monday, October 1, 2012

End of an Era

This blog has become much like my journal entries in years past. I made a habit of writing every now and again in a journal and telling myself (in writing, within the journal) that I SWEAR I'll write more this time than the last time I tried journaling. Sometimes this would last for a minute, but ultimately, the few entries would sit on their own in a notebook on my bedside table collecting dust until something amazing happened that I HAD to document or the yearly "I really want to start documenting my life more" journal entry. I've recently experienced some exciting life changes and moved into a different point in my life... matrimony. It's been more amazing than I ever thought life could be. I think that a good way to start documenting my new life would be through a new blog. I'll always cherish this blog and the time in my life that it represents- college, friends, family- but I'm excited to start fresh with new expieriences. You can still expect to find some rambling. I find that my life is more accurately depicted through this form of expression. Take care and I'll make sure to post my new blog address when I create it.

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

I think that's a great idea! I wish I had kept better track of what was happening when Ben and I were first married. Can't wait to read about your adventures, especially since we are different states.

Connie and Rob said...

Can't wait to see the new one. Still black and red? Or is that changing too?

Rachel said...

You can always count on the black and red :) They were my wedding colors even, so I think it would be applicable to keep that theme to my next one too :) Just need to find some time to get it going :)