Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wow...

Wow... That's all I can say about the So You Think You Can Dance results! Chelsie should have won it all and she got booted tonight! I even voted for her, which I never do (and then I get annoyed with how America votes), but this time I literally voted for her so I'm allowed to complain that she got kicked off. Ü Not cool America... not cool. She's pictured below with another SYTYCD casualty: Gev.

It's a good thing I've got the release of Breaking Dawn tomorrow to look forward to and raise my spirits Ü

3 comments:

Candice said...

Stupid America! I want Chelsea back! So, only 14 hours left. When I talked to you last night I thought you could get them at midnight last night. Silly me, I never know the date. So yeah, you're not going to finish it before the festivities this weekend. Sorry. Just be done by Tuesday because that's when I'm stealing it from you.

Ben and Taryn said...

That is so sad! I totally loved her and I only watched like 8 total dances from the all the shows. I'm bummed we will be missing out on more family festivites. Can't wait to see you!

Jana Brown said...

Boo that!! :) Go Twitch... That's all I gotta say, cause now that Chelsie can't take it Twitch BETTER!