Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Okay, I had to name this post simply "Breaking Dawn" because the title "Wow..." was already taken by my last post! I have to say though... "Wow" is a more appropriate title!

If you know me much at all or have read my blog, you know I'm a BIT of a Twilighter! I love this series and I think that Stephenie Meyers is an amazing writer and I love to read her books.

Having said that, this fourth and final book of the Twilight Series, Breaking Dawn, was a quite a
rollercoaster! Perhaps it was partially to do with the sleep deprivation that came along with reading the book, but this book was really heavy and deep for me! There were definitely more adult themes in this novel than the other three of the series and while I was a bit disgruntled during a few parts of the novel, I thought it was fantastic and ended perfectly!

Read it! Ü

That's all...

2 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

I totally agree with the "deep" part and being disgruntled about a few parts. But, yeah, it ended perfectly and I'm so glad I ignored everything for a day to hurry and read it.

Jana Brown said...

Ditto! :)