Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ode to the Youngins...

I thought of a way to get a lot cuter pictures up on my blog than of me sleeping! Here goes:

Let it be noted that I have the coolest and cutest nieces and nephews ever. They are all so dang funny and smart and I love them all to pieces! There are 18 of them in all and each one of them is so different.

To start with Cari’s clan: Steve, 15, Derek, 13, and Madeleine, 12, my three step-niece and nephews, are all really loving and helpful with the kids, not to mention how fun they are to play games with!




Meghan, 7 ½, is SO smart and has always been a care-taker for her siblings and cousins.



Ryan,6, is rambunctious yet tender-hearted.



RaeLeigh, 5, just loves everyone and loves having new experiences.



Olivia, 3, is up for anything, despite the harm it may cause her.



Mallory, 1, is so sweet and cute and loves exploring.



Laura’s son Dalton, 5 ½, is really smart and has interests in many areas, like video games and extreme sports. He gets along with everyone and is very outgoing.



Tara’s oldest son, Jayden, 2 ½, is zany and adorable and loves his family.


Ethan, 1, is the sweetest thing that ever lived! One look from him will make your heart melt... especially if it’s his sad face!




My brother Steve’s son Kaleb, 2, was born with a sense of humor and is always making us laugh! He is always doing something fun and takes some amazing pictures!



Candice has three little cuties: Carter, 5, makes everything an adventure and loves learning and doing new things, especially if these new things are for “big boys.”

Lydia, 3, is sweet and kind and loves cuddling up to her aunts, uncles, and grandparents to tell a story or sing a song.

Meleah, almost 1, isn’t very amused by us, as her facial expressions show, but she’ll smile, scream, and laugh on her own terms.



Ben’s kids share a love of Disney that their mother infused in them. Stryder, 4 ½, is a very adventurous pretender and is always enthusiastically acting like some superhero or character.

Shelby, 3, is a princess in every sense of the word and is always happy. She’s been known to get after us adults if we say the word “stupid”… she’ll let us know that “that’s a bad word!”

Soren, 2, is so loving and happy. He is always giving hugs and loves to run around with the big kids.


As you can see, I’m so blessed! These bright little angels light up my life in so many ways! They teach me things and make me laugh and are far more forgiving than adults. I hope I get kids someday that are as cute and fun as my awesome nieces and nephews!

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

So that blog is so cute. Those pictures are great. I loved what you wrote about mine. So true! But by the way Kaleb just turned 2 not 3 lol! Love ya and thanks for loving our kids as much as you do!

Candice said...

Who the heck dared to leave a comment before me?! I leave the house for one day, and someone updates their blog witout me knowing about it... Now I'm stuck with the sloppy seconds comment! You are so observant! You've inspired me to do a segment on each of my kids, coming soon to a stewart blog near you! Thanks for being such a great aunt. I love you! (even though you use comment moderation so I don't get the satisfaction of actually seeing my comment posted until you approve it.)

Rachel said...

Oh... You wanted to be the first on all blogs, not just the first one?! Well... that is a task indeed. You've left it open on the Browntown blog then... Steve wrote a blog on there and it has no comments yet! This is serious, Canice... you better comment fast before someone beats you! lol I look forward to the new segments on your blog :) Love ya!