Friday, April 11, 2008

This Should Be Fun...

So blogging seems to be the new cool thing lately... After my sister Candice made an adorable blog filled with fun little things about her kids, I started to think about making one of my own! I emailed Candice, telling her how cute hers was and gave her a little description of what my blog would be like. I told her it would be really boring because I don't have kids, am an unemployed student, and am pretty antisocial. The example blog that I gave went something like this:

"I slept in a bit (insert picture of me sleeping) and then did hours of schoolwork on the computer(insert picture of me sleeping at the computer).

Then I watched an episode of The Office that I recorded lastnight. After a couple hours of browsing the Internet (insert picture of my glazed-over 'browsing the internet' face), I did a couple more hours of schoolwork and spent my Friday night reading (insert picture of me absorbed in a book)."


She insisted that I start it anyways, so here it is, boys and girls!

This Should Be Fun! Ü

4 comments:

Candice said...

Even though I was just talking to you, I wanted to post a comment to your blog and say how happy I am that you're a blogger now. I'm going to leave the first comment on everyone's blogs! Comments are so fun! Oh yeah, and just FYI reading while you're talking to someone on the phone is considered rude by some people. Love ya!

The Brownlemmons said...

Oh my gosh how funny. It was funny enough til you inserted an actual picture. You are so hilarious!

Candice said...

That's what I'm talking about! Post the pictures baby! Keep em coming! I'm sounding a little perverted now but it's not intentional. I'll go now.

p.s. I updated my profile, just so ya know.

Candice said...

You and Cari are trying to show everyone up with a slide show, huh? Whatever!