Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Life is Good

So for those of you who don't know, Jana has officially moved to Utah! I've lost my partner in crime in Las Vegas! What am I going to do now?! I suppose I'll probably just finish school and then join her when I graduate in a year, unless something else keeps me in Vegas.

Anyways, I came with her to Utah this past weekend and was dreading saying goodbye to her on Sunday... so I decided to stay a bit longer instead! We had a fun trip to Utah. With Jana's belongings all packed up, we belted out Rascal Flatts (even though I was really sick! It probably sounded horrible, but we didn't care) and also some old school rap (you gotta love Baby Got Back) That was enough to entertain us until we got to our destination. It was fun.



So since I'm staying in Utah for a bit, my life lately consists of hanging at Steve's house trying to do schoolwork but I'm just barely coming out of my "I'm sick and can't do anything" phase so it's been more difficult than I'd thought! I rejoice that I only have 2 weeks left of this semester though and am having fun with my fam here in Utah! Life is good... Life is good.

4 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

So I'm glad you are having fun in Utah but we miss you. How weird will it be if you move up there too. And maybe you should start taking vitamins, like vitamin C, because it seems like you are always getting sick lol. Well have a good time up there and make sure we hang out as soon as you get back home. Love ya!

Rachel said...

I know. It's true. I have started taking C. We'll for sure hang out in a few weeks! Love ya!

Candice said...

You're never going back! I'll hide your purse as many times as it takes to get you to stay here permanently!

Erica said...

Can I just tell you that as I read the Brown blogs I get more homesick!
I am so jealous that you can just pop in to Candice's house and see your family!
I am sad for you to be missing your partner in crime. Good luck with college.