Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Addiction: So You Think You Can Dance

So I thought it was time for me to fess up to another addiction I have right now: So You Think You Can Dance! I got hooked on it last year when staying with Candice over the summer and this year is so good!

My favorites are:





Twitchington







Chelsea and Mark









and Joshua and Katee





I think my lure to the show is that... I can't dance at all. So it's nice to see that some people have talent :) I like to see how versatile all of these people are. It's an awesome show :) This dance by Chelsea and Mark was my favorite from tonight's show but Twitch and Kherington and Joshua and Katee did awesome too.

Anyways... that's just the latest in my favs... check back to see what I'm into after these obsessions fade out :)

7 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Sadly I don't share this obsession with you like I did Twilight. I don't watch primetime tv. Crazy I know but we just don't anymore. I do wish they would put some reality tv shows on dvd. Anyways I did enjoy that show and will always love Benji and Travis!

Jana Brown said...

Ok... So you TOTALLY stole my favorite 3 couples!! :) Haha... But yeah, I will be sad that I won't be sharing the moments of watching this show with you much longer... I'm just happy that mine airs first! :)

Candice said...

I'm so glad you saw this episode because, of course, I accidentally deleted it after I watched it! I'm so mad! I seriously wanted to watch the businessman dance like 20 more times. (Yeah, I forgot their names, and I don't feel like looking it up) They're my FAVORITE couple right now. It's also cool, because Chelsea? is from Utah. I also like Kensington? I'm just drawing a blank right now! Someone you forgot to mention...GEV! He's such a cutie. I don't like his partner as much as him, but I also don't like the black guy with the fake teeth's partner as much either. MAYBE they should put him and Gev together! Okay, that would be weird. I love So You Think You Can Dance!

Candice said...

Oh, it was Twitchington! How could I forget his name?! But I got Chelsea's name right! That ain't bad!

Rachel said...

ha ha Yeah, I like Gev too! I think they need to give him and his partner a better dance though! It seems like they have gotten the crapshoot of choreography. This week wasn't bad, but it was sort of boring. Nice job on thinking of the names from memory! Do you like Kherington, the girl, or Twitch, the boy of that group? Or both? I like them both! That businessman dance was awesome... I kept it on our DVR! You can watch it 20 times from the link on this blog if you want... from YouTube! Yay for YouTube! Anywho... I love SYTYCD too! :)

Candice said...

I like both Twitch and Kherington, and also Chelsea and her partner. They're my favorite two couples. Chelsea's just a tiny bit ahead of the others, but it might just be cause she's a mormon. ÜÜ I will also have to watch the link on you tube. I just prefer to sit on my couch and watch it, for some reason, but that's okay. My bad for being an idiot.

Rachel said...

Yeah True. I really like both of those couples!