Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lagoon!

Well, Since it's been a week since we went there, I thought I should probably blog about Lagoon! It was so much fun! I kind of took it easy this time, only going on a few really adventurous rides and mostly sticking around Tara, Candice, and the kids. Jana and I also took Jayden, Carter, and Lydia on a few of the non-kiddie rides that weren't too intense. We took Lydia on the Tilt-o-Whirl (resembles the tea-cups at Disneyland) and while Jana and I were laughing our heads off (because it was a particularly spinny ride that time), she was freaking out a little... She didn't go on that one again. She did love the Space Scrambler though, so we took her and the boys on that one a lot. They liked a lot of the kiddie rides as well. Carter and I went together on the OdySea (A new water-ish ride where little dolphins and whales squirt you) and got really wet because Carter liked it when we stayed low (underneath all of the sprayers). It was funny. As ever, the Rattlesnake Rapids ride was my favorite and we went on it a few times and got really wet! :) Anyways, the weather was nice (as my minor sunburn reflects) and we had a lot of fun...it was a really great day!

PS: None of the Pictures Really Coincide with what I said in the above descriptions of the day, so I'm just going to post them all at the bottom. They're all of Carter, Lydia, and Jayden (accompanied occasionally by Randall, Jay and Jana) on the kiddie rides and then Randall and Jay's
catapult into the sky!

.



3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Wow sounds like you guys had a great time. Bummer we couldn't have all gone with you. Well miss you and love you too!

Candice said...

You have to put those pictures on Snapfish. If I'd have known how good your pictures would turn out I wouldn't have even hauled my camera around! Thanks for making Lagoon so much fun. Us pukey pregnant women couldn't have done it without you!

Rachel said...

ha ha. Yeah, I'm really slacking on my Snapfishing! I'll do my best!