Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Song Titles Survey

I stole this... It was pretty funny coming up with songs titles to answer the questions. My band is the Beatles.


Are you male or female: Her Majesty
Describe your self: Dear Prudence
How do people feel about you: Here Comes the Sun
How do you feel about yourself: I’m a Loser
Describe your current relationship: Help!
Describe where you want to be: Here, There, and Everywhere
Describe what you want to be: Tomorrow Never Knows
Describe how you live: Think for yourself
Describe how you love: I Will
Share a few words of wisdom: Let it Be

So there it is boys and girls. I think the answers for how people feel about me and how I feel about myself switch places from time to time depending on the people and the day, but other than that, they're fairly accurate. I'd like to try this with some other bands too... funny stuff.

3 comments:

Jana Brown said...

Oh man... You are SO funny! I was thinking about doing one of these, but I don't think I could even come close to doing as well as you did! :) Anyway... I love the beatles! My favorite is DEFINITELY the Relationship one... HELP!! :) HAha.... So Funny!

Ben and Taryn said...

Haha! This was so fun and I'm so glad more people did it. You are hilarious and so creative too! Love ya!

The Brownlemmons said...

Great post!! Humorous and yet true all at the same time. I'd give it two thumbs up!!!