Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here we go...

Here's my most recent time-waster tag Ü

I am: awesome?
I think: too much... gives me a headache sometimes.
I know: the church is true.
I want: to know what direction my life is going in.
I dislike: conceited people... they drive me crazy.
I miss: my sister Jana!!! And all of the rest of my family in Utah. But September 20th is just around the corner!
I fear: being a complete failure
I feel: tired! I dunno what's wrong with me this week.
I hear: lots of random noises right now.
I smell: milk and honey soap (I just washed my hands with it)
I crave: baked goods. And Sonic drinks Ü
I cry: when I feel the spirit really strong (has happened a lot lately) and when I feel lost in my life.
I usually: sit around doing homework and browsing the internet all day
I search: the internet frequently
I wonder: what my life will be like. Don't we all?
I regret: doing stupid things in the past.
I love: my family! They're awesome!
I care: about people. Really, I do.
I always: let people down.
I worry: too much.
I am not: one of those people who is capable of holding her tongue.
I remember: lots of good memories with family and friends
I believe: in myself... most days.
I dance: VERY rarely... almost never Ü
I sing: ALL the time!
I don’t always: do what I'm supposed to.
I argue: when know-it-alls are wrong and I know it.
I write: a lot! I love writing! This excludes writing for school... that is NOT fun Ü
I win: Friends Scene It ha ha ha. And sometimes Scrabble too.
I lose: basically every other game
I wish: I were the person I want to be
I listen: really well, so if you ever need to talk...
I don't understand: people... well, not all of them anyways.
I can usually be found: in front of my computer, with a textbook in hand, or sleeping lol
I am scared: of the dark... no really Ü
I need: to finish some homework
I forget: things a lot... that's why I write them down Ü
I am happy: when I'm around my fam and good friends. Ü

I tag you all! Do it! Ü

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Ha Ha So funny! I particularly like the "i argue". I know you miss Jana but I have really enjoyed out time spent together lately!

The Brownlemmons said...

I likes, and I know Jana has missed you too. She just isn't the same without her bubbly happy-go-lucky sidekick...or maybe she's your sidekick. I always get that mixed up. I am looking forward to the 20th, and hope you are really considering riding home in the backseat of one of our cars...because if you don't, you'll be riding in the trunk. Love ya tons!!

Connie and Rob said...

I love your comments. They show your great sense of humor. But I wonder if I'm one of the know it alls you argue with. :)