Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Tag! Gotta Love it!

Since I've always aspired to be as cool as Kilee, I guess I'll do her tag :) Sorry for the continuous tag posts... I don't have anything cool to write about. If you want to learn why, read my very first post. ha ha ha.

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Iron Chef America
4. Heroes (So excited!)
5. One Tree Hill
6. Gossip Girl (I know, I know...)
7. America's Next Top Model (Tyra's conceitedness CRACKS me up.)
8. So You Think You Can Dance

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. PF Changs (yum! Eating left-overs from there right now! ha ha)
2. Olive Garden
3. Chilis
4. Macaroni Grill
5. IHOP (I know that's kind of a lame one, but there's LOTS of memories there! Midnight bowling! Woo woo!)
6. El Torito
7. Pei Wei
8. Sam Pan
(Me and Kilee have really similar answers to this! Can you tell that I like Chinese and Italian food best? ha ha. I might've put Panda too, but didn't know if it's considered a "restaurant" ha ha)

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. I wrote an essay
2. I wrote another essay
3. I started ANOTHER essay (ha ha I know, right?! Keep reading... it gets better! :))
4. Went to PF Changs with the fam
5. Went to Walmart
6. Watched Baby Mama (Funny, funny)
7. I continued on the third essay
8. I determined whether I look more like my mom or dad! ha ha ha
In case you're interested:

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. The family coming this weekend!
2. Trying out Rockband 2
3. Spending 2 weeks in Utah with Jana!
4. Twilight movie!
5. Day after Thanksgiving (need I say more?!)
6. Christmas!
7. Graduating in May! Woo!
8. Finding a job, deciding where to live, and becoming an adult... sort of :)

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. School supplies
2. Cooler weather
3. Hoodies! (My favorite article of clothing)
4. hot chocolate
5. Holidays (this moves into winter a little)
6. Cool nights
7. Stars
8. TV shows returning (such as The Office and Heroes :))

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Laptop
2. Diploma
3. Car
4. New wardrobe
5. Hawaii vaca
6. Money lol
7. New MP3 player (mine's out of commission)
8. Various movies and cds

As always, I tag everyone :D

4 comments:

Candice said...

Why does everyone put El Torito on these things? Seriously, what do you order there? I would have possibly considered putting it on my list before I got my driver's license, but now, NO WAY! Especially not over Baja. You spoiled Vegas people don't appreciate what you have. Oh, and I'm waiting for your comment on my latest post. Ü

Rachel said...

ha ha ha yeah sorry cand. I know. I almost posted on it right when I read it but I've been totally swamped with homework the past week/week and a half. I'll get to it though :)

The Brownlemmons said...

Candice, just for the record, El Torito is awesome because it tastes like real mexican food. Not to blast Baja, Cafe Rio, or Chipotle because these all are excellent, but the food just isn't the same. I go to El Torito, and it reminds me of the trip to Ensenada. None of the others have done that for me. With or without a driver license. :)

Connie and Rob said...

I was just feeling sad for you, Rachel, because you look 22% more like me than Dad. 'Course I've always thought you are way cuter than either one of us anyway, so the combination works!! Sorry, Rob, but I think all our kids have outdone us in the looks department. Especially now that we're getting older!!