Tuesday, May 20, 2008

School is For Fools

So I finished the Spring semester of School!!! WOO HOO! I'm officially a Senior in college! Who would've thought that this underachiever whose ditching record in high school was abysmal would even GO to college, to say nothing about making it this far! ha ha. One would think this would be a great time to relax before embarking upon my last two semesters, but I, instead, decided to take classes this summer.

These two summer classes I signed up for started yesterday, so I went online to check them out and they freaked me out! They're both 400-level classes and both condensed 6-week versions, but additionally, one of the classes is with a teacher I've had before and hated and it looked
ridiculously intense! So... like a true scholar... I bucked up and... dropped the class! :) I replaced it with a class that starts in July. :) I know, I'm a wimp, but I need to keep my mental health intact for the next year so that I can
graduate in May 2009!

Speaking of my mental health... I had a dream last night that I found out last-minute that I could graduate this year, in 2008, and so I was scrambling to get the the graduation ceremony (which was a week and a half ago, mind you) and then I woke up. I think these last several semesters of intense schoolwork have made me go a little wacky in the subconscious. I guess I shouldn't complain. Some people spend countless years going to school, and I'll be able to complete my degree in 4 years, thanks to a little scholarship I like to call the Millenium and the TONS of help I get from my Family. I am very blessed and am looking forward to graduating in 2009 :)

Anyways, thanks for listening to me rant about school. I did stick with the one class, American Literature, which should be fun despite the
tons of reading required. I hope you all find yourselves in good spots in your lives! Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Wow I give you mad props for getting this far in school! Way to go girl! You will love the Host! And thanks for the comment on my blog. I can't wait to see you...I have missed you so much! Just a few more days!! Love ya!

Candice said...

You're doing awesome with school and your blog upkeep. Much better than Jana, btw. Ü You're an example to all of us. Now if you could just get a little better at reading coke reward codes over the phone...

Rachel said...

Hey... they're very cryptic, okay Candice?! lol